09 January, 2011

I Believe in You

I believe in that orphan trying to build a life for himself

I believe in that teenage girl, aware of her mistakes, trying to raise her kid alone.

I believe in that mother raising her children alone as the father is never there for them

I believe in that father who hassles taking responsibility as a mother and a father

I believe in that jua kali artisan who works hard in the hot sun to earn a living

I believe in that prostitute trying to restructure her life despite her past image

I believe in that HIV patient who has hope for each day, making every second count

I believe in that young man who is ambitious, hardworking and is seeking a purpose in his life

I believe in that man who is struggling to quit the brown bottle or the cheap liquor to find life in abundance

I believe in the new born child who is unaware of the harshness of this world.

I believe in you 

If God did not believe in you, you would not be here

Believe in yourself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this, put a smile on someone's face :-)