03 June, 2011

THANK YOU!!!


The old men say: kindness is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see

A donkey has no gratitude

Well since I ain't any donkey

I wish to relay my heartfelt sincere gratitude to all the followers of this blog

To all those who take time to read my thoughts

Make an extra effort to locate a computer since their phones can't access this

Pay an extra cent to surf and read my writings

Go out of their way to link this blog on Facebook or twitter

Or even forward this to a friend's e-mail

For all those who believe in me and encourage me to keep writing

For the lives blessed, I thank God

He's my thoughts, my brain

So all this words here, ain't me its Jesus

So as I mark my 6months of serious blogging

And 116 posts to that :-)

With 131 comments from various followers

2608 page views!!!! WHOA!!!!

I am humbled, greatly

"Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu" goes an African saying

This means a person is a person because of other people

I am who I am today because of you my reader

Your devotion pushes me to greater limits

Whoever does not thank for little will not thank for much

I would love to thank you from the bottom of my heart

But then again for such priceless readers,

My heart has no bottom

For You Lord, I can't stop thanking you each day

Because of You, I am.

No duty is more urgent than this to me

My dear reader

thank you very much, gracias, merci beacoup, kongoi kapsaa, nasima sana sana,asante,

cheers, poa poa!!!

Shakespeare taught me well and I will echo his words:

I can no other answer make, but, thanks and thanks

God will hem your blessings for taking time to grace my blog with your presence.

THANK YOU!!!!VERY MUCH

I love each and every one of you.

13 comments:

  1. Ayeiya-u welcome,n thank you too for these great reads,they'r all relevant n timely.keep doing wat u do.cheers.Musimbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you too...the blog is an inspiration to me...amazing gift you have.."dont stop,keep writing"...i love the font type you chose, the colors;blue an orange, and i saw the pics you've put...very attractive, even a blind person can see this..and the words used are the best plus you've kept it short....bravo!im waiting for a book ..Matelong

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I love it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. n thank you for being a digital disciple...an inpiration...a remnant...xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you too for allowing us to share what's on your mind

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a blessing dear....and i echo Mate....waiting for the book......God bless you and increase you........Much luv

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bev,that is splendid work!!keep up the good spirit and you definitely inspire many other people/bloggers !!May God continue to keep and guide you.have a nice Friday

    ReplyDelete
  8. The arena profoundness!!!
    ur most welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. God bless u dear! uve inspired me in ways you can't understand ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks alot too..i've posted a comment in ***my thoughts bout some books that u should also read. they may be small but they have very big impacts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank u my dears:)
    mate nd sheii watch ths space
    jagdee....ima look out for them.thank u
    God bless u all

    ReplyDelete

Share this, put a smile on someone's face :-)