19 February, 2011

Look Up, Get UP

I'm speaking to those broken

To those wailing in their beds at night

I'm speaking to those who hate life and think they are too messed up to catch up

I'm speaking to those whose spirits are broken

To those who've become numb to life

I'm speaking to those like me

My friends,we are broken but not broken to our knees

This is where our power is

IF we can kneel before the king of kings

He can teach us how to fly

By looking up up up, we learn how to get up

Yes the image in our mirrors is depressing

But hey we are still He's children

whether fallen or soaring...He is Daddy...

So...looking back at our past failures strains our neck muscles...

we end up bumping into people not going our way....

So waste not your life...we can make it despite all...

Saints r sinners who kept going...

Keep on keeping on...

Keep on looking up...

My dear...THE RACE IS NOT ALWAYS TO THE SWIFT BUT TO THOSE WHO KEPT ON RUNNING....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this, put a smile on someone's face :-)