04 January, 2011

I wish

I wish I could understand how the world operates 

I wish I could understand how the stars manage to shine despite the sins of the night.

I wish I could understand how the beggar fights through each day despite the diminishing value of a country's currency.

I wish I could understand how the poor slum orphan works hard despite the turmoils of this life.

I wish I could understand how the priest handles thousands of confessions in his entire life 

I want to understand the strength of the cancer patient.

I want to know the power of true love

I want to know the value of life

I want to understand the complexity of life and appreciate the simplicity of life.

I can understand all this, when God walks me through this life

I will understand life someday...

3 comments:

  1. I want to understand the value of friendship, love and life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chiq you are so inspiringly inspiring...I like and love all this...go Beva Go!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share this, put a smile on someone's face :-)